A&P Mechanic will perform skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing depot-level maintenance and modifications on regional aircraft
- Repair, maintain and inspect the structural, mechanical, and electronic elements of the aircraft
- Work as part of a team and share knowledge with others to complete jobs effectively and efficiently
- 3+ years experience on regional jets
- Experience working on the following aircraft preferred: ERJ 135,145. CRJ 200, 700 900
- Valid Airframe/Powerplant certification
About Our Client:
Our client is a global aviation services and aftermarket-support provider for regional and corporate aircraft specializing in quality parts, service, sales, leasing, maintenance, aircraft refurbishment and aircraft re-marketing. This client maintains a state-of-the-art 120,000 square-foot facility at Bangor International Airport in Maine, where for more than 20 years, aircraft have been coming for maintenance and inspections.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.