Assure avionics maintenance work, materials, and practices conform to FAA, customer, company and manufacturers’ standards of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair all major electrical, communications, and navigational systems down to component level with various testing equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
- Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments
- 3+ years of avionics experience on commercial aircraft
- Working knowledge of avionics blueprint and schematics
- FCC license required
- Must have own tools
- SIDA badge
- Must be able to complete and pass 10 year background check
About Our Client:
Whether it’s aircraft and engine recovery, evaluation, storage, maintenance, or redeployment, our clients offer a broad range of premium services and solutions, individually tailored or fully integrated, to meet the specific needs of its premier customers.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.