Responsible for performing preliminary inspections and conducting routine/non-routine buy-back inspections of heavy commercial aircraft during maintenance and/or modifications in an MRO environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all required inspections in accordance with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, any customer’s approved program data, and the policies and procedures contained in this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Record the results of all inspections performed on the proper inspection forms used by the repair station in accordance with this Inspection Procedures Manual.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, tolerances, limits, inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used in their area of responsibility to determine the quality of the work performed and the airworthiness of the article.
- Maintain proficiency with various types of inspection aides used for the inspection of a particular item.
- Ensure current specifications involving inspection tolerances, limits, and procedures recommended by the manufacturer of the product undergoing inspection and other forms of applicable inspection information are available for reference. Other examples of inspection information would be FAA Airworthiness Directives, manufacturer’s bulletins, approved customer data, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Make final airworthiness determination prior to “Return of Service” on items they are authorized to inspect for any article maintained or altered by this repair station.
- Reject any work or parts that have not been properly maintained or altered in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s approved data, customer approved data and the policies and procedures contained within this manual.
- Support the company Safety Program
- 5 years heavy maintenance on the following aircraft: B737; B757; B767; A330/A300-600; A320 Family; A330; DC-10; MD10/11
- 1 year aircraft inspection experience preferred
- Active A&P License
- GenFam Courses on any of the following type of aircraft: B737; B757; B767; A330/A300-600; A320 Family; A330; DC-10; MD10/11
- Candidates must report on first day with 2 forms of acceptable identification to verify employment eligibility. Applicants should plan on one week of orientation/training upon arrival APA offers on site representation Food trucks available daily onsite
About Our Client:
Our client company is an MRO with special expertise in modifications and engineering services. Having been in business for over 25+ years, our client has redelivered more than 5,000 aircraft to major passenger and freight airlines.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.