Assist the Chief Inspector performing inspections to ensure compliance to FAA, customer, company, and manufacturers’ standards of quality for aircraft line maintenance and disassembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check equipment, instruments, and systems.
- Inspect landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion.
- Identify damage and defects in grounded plane.
- Ensure that new parts and work meet FAA specs and requirements.
- Must be familiar with the contents of the client's Inspection Procedures Manual, and subsequent revisions.
- Strong mechanical abilities and knowledge, be incredibly detail-oriented and thorough, and be skilled at working with complex information and equipment.
- 3+ years aircraft inspection experience
- Previous Inspection experience and Quality Audit process procedures a plus.
- Must have knowledge of FAA regulations and FAR 145, Part 91, 121, 43.
- Active A & P Mechanic license required.
- SIDA badge
- Must be able to complete and pass 10 year background check
- Must bring tools
About Our Client:
Whether it’s aircraft and engine recovery, evaluation, storage, maintenance, or redeployment, our clients offer a broad range of premium services and solutions, individually tailored or fully integrated, to meet the specific needs of its premier customers.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.