The Aircraft Painter is responsible to perform refinishing services for aircraft and components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare aircraft for stripping and painting.
- Mix and apply paints in various quantities.
- Set up and operate various types of paint spraying equipment.
- Locate pounce patterns for registration numbers to accomplish a specific task.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Be specifically aware of and in compliance with all environmental guidelines for handling the products associated with the type of work performed.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- 3+ years of experience as an aircraft painter on commercial aircraft.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own paint spray gun, all other tooling and PPE will be provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- must bring tools
About Our Client:
Our client utilizes multiple locations across the United States to offer comprehensive single-source solutions for aircraft engineering, interiors and maintenance. They support aircraft carriers around the world through a broad array of aircraft maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, as well as cabin interiors products.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
Constant Cash is a referral program that allows individuals to make extra money simply by referring qualified candidates.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.